The International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery recently reported on a promissing 100% biocompatible zirconia implant process for immediate single-tooth replacement.
- No drilling - no loss of heathy bone, and no operative drama or damage to nearby roots, nerves or sunus
- Expensive drilling guides are not required.
- Maximum contact and stability - exact fit minimizes healing time because there are no gabs between the implant and the bone
- Minimally invasive - no bone augmentation, guided bone, or tissue regeneration is required
- Color matched - no metal is used, and zirconia can be shaded to match root color and/or tooth color.